Claimant Relations | 800.708.8925

Websupport | 866.665.5790

Home | Contact | Log In to Trust Online

The Trust cannot release information about your claim to anyone other than the authorized representation unless you appoint a “Contact” person.  A Contact can retrieve information about your claim but cannot make changes to your claim.  If there is a person that you would like to appoint as a Contact, submit this in writing to the Trust.


Posted in: Other Claim Related Questions