Claimant Relations | 800.708.8925

Websupport | 866.665.5790

Home | Contact | Log In to Trust Online

The Trust needs to know the identity of the person who will act on behalf of the deceased injured person.  Send the name and Social Security number of the personal representative and a copy of the injured party’s death certificate.


Posted in: Other Claim Related Questions